Exit Your Insurance Business
Get expert advice when selling your insurance agency
We can help you sell your insurance agency quickly, confidentially, and for the highest price by:
1. Preparing you and your business for a sale
2. Determining the value of your insurance agency
3. Creating detailed marketing materials for your business to distribute to interested buyers
4. Leveraging our wide network of pre-qualified insurance agency buyers from across Canada to ensure you receive the best price
5. Applying our years of experience advising business sellers and buyers to ensure a successful closing of the deal and a smooth process throughout
Recent Experience Advising Clients in the Insurance Industry
Since 2004, Beal Business Brokers and Advisors has provided assistance hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses, including successfully advising numerous insurance agency owners in valuing their businesses and exiting their business through external sales or family transitions. The diversity of our assignments speaks to the breadth of skills we can bring to your project. We can help you sell your business for the highest returns possible and structure the deal in a tax-efficient manner.
Agency Exit Blog
Expert advice to help you successfully exit your insurance business.
When selling a business, confidentiality is often an important part of the process. Typically, business owners do not want to advertise that their business is for sale because it can lead to employees leaving the business or customers deciding to switch...
Whether you’re retiring, passing your insurance agency on to family, or considering other endeavors, selling or transitioning your business can be a complicated and stressful process. If you are considering transitioning out of your insurance agency,...
As an owner of an insurance agency, it is important to prepare well in advance for your exit from the business. One of the most important decisions you will make during the exit planning process is how you will exit your business. Whether you are passing...