Business and Strategic Planning
At Beal Business Brokers & Advisors, we are Business Growth Professionals. We take your business seriously. We have helped more than two hundred businesses improve their bottom line. We can make a substantial contribution to the profitability of your business using proven success strategies, step-by-step guidelines and an abundance of insight gained from our years of experience with businesses just like yours.
Our structured business planning process starts with a detailed questionnaire in terms of where you are and where you want to go. From there, we assist you in thinking through the details in terms of:
Contact us for more information.
Our Latest Business Projects
Beal Business Brokers & Advisors has provided assistance to hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses, covering such diverse topics as business valuations, strategic planning, selling a business, and helping people buy a business. The diversity of our assignments speaks to the breadth of skills we can bring to your project. A good breadth of skills is vital for strategic planning exercises because proper strategic planning is multi-disciplinary and involves the application of many diverse skills and thought processes.
- Consumer Products Company (Revenue $20 million) – strategic & operational review and divestiture
- B2B Manufacturing Company (Revenue $6 million) –
strategicplan developed to double sales in 3-4 years
- Home Heating Company (Revenue $5 million) – Strategic Plan developed to double sales in 3 years
- Environmental Company (Revenue $1 million) – Product Development Plan to ramp up sales to $10 million
- Service Business (Winnipeg) – Assisted in preparation of company for sale, tripled bottom line prior to sale
- Fast Food Industry (1) – Evaluated a potential acquisition, due to the evaluation, the client did not proceed
- Feasibility Study for a mixed-use commercial residential property in downtown Winnipeg.
- Financing proposal for a commercial redevelopment of an historic landmark in downtown Winnipeg.
- Grocery store (multiple).
- Radio station.
- Web-based business (multiple).