Business Valuations are an essential tool when you own your own business. There are many times when a business owner needs to know, with certainty, the value of his/her business. Beal Business Brokers & Advisors can help you in any of the following valuation situations:
- Estate Planning — do you have enough to retire on?
- Tax Planning — looking to save money on tax using an “estate freeze” or other advanced tax planning situations
- Looking to sell your business
- Looking to buy a business
- Insurance purposes (especially “buy-sell” agreements)
- Partnership disputes
- Marital property issues
Business valuations vary in terms of rigour (assurance) and therefore cost. Contact us for more details as to how we can help you and estimates of costs.
Steven Beal, MBA, CPA, CGA, CFA, CBV, CBI is a Chartered Business Valuator, registered with the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV), and can provide the assurance you need when you need a formal business valuation. We provide reports with three levels of assurance, parallel to financial statements: Notice to Reader (Calculation Valuation Report), Review (Estimate Report), and Audit engagements (Comprehensive Report).
For more information on valuation practices, please click here to visit the CICBV website.