Business Valuation Services
A business valuation is an essential tool for business owners, and there are many instances in which a business owner needs to know, with certainty, the value of their business. A strong, expert valuation can lead to an increase in business opportunities, and Beal Business Brokers & Advisors can help you in any of the following valuation situations:
Business valuations vary in terms of rigour (assurance) and can therefore differ in cost. Contact us for more details as to how we can help you and provide you with an estimate, whether you have a business for sale, require a valuation in order to acquire capital, or any other instance in which you may need to know how much your business is worth.
Steven Beal, MBA, CPA, CGA, CFA, CBV, CBI is a Chartered Business Valuator, registered with the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV), as well as an expert business broker, and can provide the assurance you need when you require a formal business valuation.
For more information on valuation practices, please visit the CICBV website.
Recent Business Valuations
Beal Business Brokers & Advisors has provided assistance to hundreds of small- and medium-sized businesses in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba, covering such diverse topics as business valuations, strategic planning, selling a business, and helping people buy businesses. The diversity of our assignments speaks to the breadth of skills we can bring to your project. A diversified skill set and a variety of activities is essential to bring real-world valuation experience to bear.
We have assisted the following types of businesses with their valuations:
- Independent hotel in remote location (multiple)
- Branded Hotel in mid-sized city
- Fly-in fishing/hunting lodge (multiple)
- Plumbing supply business
- Wealth management practice (multiple)
- Property & casualty insurance broker (multiple)
- Trucking & transportation, including moving & storage & long-distance, revenue $1 to $25 million (multiple)
- Valuation of employee stock options of a publically-traded company
- Intellectual property and business model for an electronics payment firm
- Car Wash (multiple)
- Web design & consulting practices — revenue from $400k to $2 million (multiple)
- Construction/renovation — commercial and residential — size range from $500k to $5 million (multiple)
- Electrical contracting and construction firm
- Furniture importer, wholesaler and retailer
- Client database as a standalone asset
For more information on how Beal Business Brokers & Advisors can help you with your business valuation or other business opportunities, please call 204.478.7266 Ext. 110 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to be your business broker.