Business Valuation Services
Business Valuations are an essential tool when you own a business. There are many times when a business owner needs to know, with certainty, the value of his/her business. Beal Business Brokers & Advisors can help you in any of the following valuation situations:
Business valuations vary in terms of rigour (assurance) and therefore cost. Contact us for more details as to how we can help you and provide you with an estimate of costs.
Steven Beal, MBA, CPA, CGA, CFA, CBV, CBI is a Chartered Business Valuator, registered with the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV), and can provide the assurance you need when you require a formal business valuation.
For more information on valuation practices, please click here to visit the CICBV website.
Recent Business Valuations
Beal Business Brokers & Advisors has provided assistance to hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses, covering such diverse topics as business valuations, strategic planning, selling a business, and helping people buy a business. The diversity of our assignments speaks to the breadth of skills we can bring to your project. A good breadth of skills and a variety of assignments is essential to bring real-world valuation experience to bear.
- Independent Hotel in remote location (multiple)
- Branded Hotel in mid-sized city
- Fly-in fishing/hunting lodge (multiple)
- Plumbing supply business.
- Wealth management practice (multiple)
- Property & Casualty Insurance Broker (multiple).
- Trucking & Transportation, including moving & storage & long-distance, revenue $1 to $25 million (multiple)
- Valuation of employee stock options of a publically-traded company
- Intellectual property and business model for an electronics payment firm
- Car Wash (multiple)
- Web design & consulting practices. Revenue from $400k to $2 million (multiple).
- Construction/Renovation – commercial and residential. Size range from $500k to $5 million (multiple).
- Electrical contracting and construction firm.
- Furniture importer, wholesaler and retailer.
- Client Database as a stand-alone asset.